Analog6

Odille's blog on photography, the red hatters, low carb dieting, and absolutely anything else that comes to mind!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Terranora, northern NSW, Australia

I am a photographer with varied interests and subjects including all non People images incl landscapes, steam trains, historic buildings/structures, wildlife & domestic animals, sport incl surfing. I live on the beautiful Tweed/Gold Coast and can take photos on demand of the many stunning and unique locations here. I enjoy storm-chasing and landscape work primarily though. MY work is available for sale from www.photograhybyodille.com and I also have a Zenfolio gallery at http://odille.zenfolio.com

Friday, September 22, 2006

The Red Hatters

I have started up a chapter of the Red Hat Society for my local area. We are having our first get together on Thursday 28th Spetm,eber 2006 at saltbar and grill at Salt Resort at South Kingscliff.
The Red Hat Society is an international society of over 69,000 'chapters' for women to get dressed up in silly clothes, so long as they are purple, and hats, so long as they are red, and go out and make whooppee! I can't wait.
I'm hoping we can organiose a day out at the races (loca) for the melbourne Cup in November and lots more over the warm months.
ALso chack out www.redhatsociety.com for your local chapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home